THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Vivisection victim number one!

After careful discussion and consideration the Teletubby has been selected as my first victim for vivisection. I'm really happy with this choice as I feel that because of its many functions as a whole it offers me the most opportunity as a single object, at least at this point. I am most interested in the robotic being that lies under the fuzzy hot pink exterior - curiously entertaining for toddlers all over the world - what is really inside the Teletubby with the circular shape mounted on top of his head whom is imaginatively named "Po"?

As I begin to look through blogs among pop-culture sources online I am finding that The Teletubbies carries with them some extremely different opinions - cute & cuddly child entertainers/educators as opposed to homosexual icons created by drug induced maniacs....this clearly requires some investigation on my part on the role of the Teletubby in the pop-culture world of today!

Among many of the "weird" sites I have found so far depicting the Teletubbies here is one... http://www.metacafe.com/watch/271376/teletubbies_get_mauled/

No comments: