THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wuvluv


After hours of searching "google" trying to figure out what the blue fuzzy toy I just got is actually called I have finally discovered it is called a Wuvluv. It's an interactive half plush half electronic toy introduced in 1999 by Trendmasters Inc. that wiggles, responds to touch, sings (ABC's & I'm a Little Tea Pot), talks and "gives birth" to a Wuvluv baby, which it names (1 of 60 possible names), contained in an egg with which it interacts through more song exchanged back and forth between the two of them. It has glowing antennae, rolling eyes and an intense amount of actions - which I haven't completely gotten the hang of yet! I'm extremely interested in what exactly this toy has to offer in terms of research into the world of automatons!

1 comment:

wuvzbh8inmeh said...

one night i was sleeping and i heard something. i got up and i didnt see anything. 5 minutes later i heard something again, and i looked down and i saw the wuvluv next to my bed,but that couldnt be possible because it was downstairs when i went to sleep. it started dancing but i didnt put batteries in it yet. i threw it across the room, i was so freaked out! it layed there for a few seconds then it started hopping towards me!! then i stabbed it with a knife that i had under my bed. and then it finally died, but then i was so scared i stayed up all night in my parents bedroom.

to be continued...