THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm back!

Confusion set in...to say the least...

...I have been a bit stuck for a while but now I'm back on track. Model construction is well under way, new photos to come, research has led me in the direction of the Institute of Lightweight Structures (which I will also post some amazing photos of) & I have started a new little project this evening regarding connection points of rods. Reviews are this coming Friday and by then I hope to be well on my way with dealing with certain conditions that may be contained within my site as well as have the pieces of my model connected to one another forming the beginning of the substrate that will become more useful over the next few weeks!

Only a few weeks left in the semester so things should really get moving now!

No comments: