THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Joints - Study #2

In order to focus on joints and begin to break down what joints I may want to create would consist of I found it fitting to construct some. I started simply by attaching very thin steel in various ways, and different amounts combined to create a static joint condition. After creating several versions of this the attachment material that I was using (thin wire) was allowing me to create the connection tight enough to hold the joint yet at the same time left enough movement between the wires so that the joint could be dynamic.

From the connections I've created I will now begin to catalogue the different arrangements and scenarios in working towards a sort of database that I can use to move and navigate through site conditions.

Over the weekend I plan to visit the area where my virus will be spreading in order to catalogue different points of attachment that can work cohesively with the potential joints that I've created.

Here are some of the joint conditions that I have created so far -










No comments: