THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Dance



After receiving some critiques during the final presentation concerning the relationship of my machine and myself being somewhat representational of a dance I decided that I would take some photos of it and myself doing just that - dancing. It actually makes a lot of sense now that I think about it...the relationship between the machine and myself has been an unusual one, something that I never expected. It's weird to have feelings for a machine that go beyond it being an inanimate object...although this brings some of my original research concerning the blurring of machine and man into light again for me to investigate further. All I know for now is that I have been dependent on my machine for the past four months and now it relies on me for assistance to balance. Oddly enough while taking these photos tonight whenever I let the machine go, no matter where I was standing it came towards me....

No comments: