THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Parasitic Symbiosis

I think that I have finally, with much thought, come up with a name for my project which provides a kind of overview to what I'm trying to achieve in a way this semester. I realize that I don't completely understand where my studio is going, or maybe what I'm trying to achieve at all...to be honest I'm still rather confused, but I'm coming to terms with that not being a bad thing necessarily. Still either way I think it's appropriate to name my studio, correct or incorrect, maybe it too will evolve as my thought process does throughout the semester - Parasitic Symbiosis

Parasite - an organism that lives on or within a certain environment
Symbiosis - the relationship which the parasite has with its environment

No comments: