THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

where have I been!?!?!

So I realize that I haven't made a post in the last few days but I've been slightly all over the place! After meeting with Patrick on Thursday for my crit & doing research literally all day I officially have some direction.

Currently I'm running with my research in the direction of Robert-Houdin - which I realize might seem like a bit of a tangent but my logic will become clearer. I'm having no trouble finding online information for my research but books are proving troublesome as each book I have attempted to find so far is out of print...grrr...but I did manage to find one online so that made me happy!

I have been in studio for the weekend completing my second vivisection, YMCA Elmo (ELMO!). So far it seems to be going good and after a few more hours of soldering tomorrow things will probably begin to be a bit clearer. Photos will be posted in the morning of my process so far.

No comments: